Noble Technical Services, Barrie, Ontario, Project Manager
· Provide contract Systems Integration and Project Management services to robot manufacturers and custom automated machinery builders. Responsible for delivery of large scale multiple robot/automated equipment orders, primarily to the automotive and automotive parts manufacturing sectors. Responsible for design and maintenance of project delivery timelines, coordination of design acceptance procedures, contractor and OEM supplier management, systems fabrication and assembly, execution of customer buyoff/acceptance procedures at builder/integrators site, design and procurement of customer acceptance documents, system teardown and delivery scheduling, shipping and distribution to customer or customers integrators, invoicing, and final integration and production startup at end users site.
· Customers include Fanuc Robotics Canada Ltd., FH Welding Machines Ltd. End users include General Motors Canada, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Faurecia Automotive Seating, Wescast Industries Inc., GKN Autostructures Ltd., DynaMig Mfg. Inc., and several Magna International Inc. facilities; Formet Industries, Presstran Industries, Bowling Green Metalforming, Montezuma Manufacturing, Williamsburg Manufacturing, Victor Manufacturing, Deco Automotive, Karmax Heavy Stamping, Massiv Die-Form.
Prodomax Industrial Automation, Barrie, Ontario, Project Manager
· Responsible for overseeing all aspects of project execution; design, OEM purchasing, fabrication, integration, buyoff, documentation, commissioning, and invoicing of automated industrial systems. Coordinated the efforts of all execution teams involved insuring on time and on budget deliveries of same.
Prodomax Industrial Automation, Barrie, Ontario, Controls Systems Technologist (Robotics)
· Responsible for systems software design, and programming of a variety of controls, primarily robotics, for “turnkey” automated production systems, and for installation, commissioning, buyoff, and customer training of same.
Automation Tooling Systems Inc., Kitchener, Ontario, Robot Programmer/Systems Integrator
· Responsible for the complete integration of automated production systems in the area of high speed, high repeatability, high volume, small parts assembly, using primarily Adept SCARA type robots.
Centennial College of Applied Arts and Technology, Scarborough, Ontario, Teaching Master – Fluid Power/Robotics Division
· Responsible for the curriculum design and implementation of a course of study in Industrial Robotics operations, maintenance, programming, control theory and applications.
GMF Robotics Canada Ltd, Mississauga, Ontario, Service Representative
· Responsible for multiple robot installations, in the body shop at General Motors C/K Truck Assembly Plant in Oshawa, as project supervisor in all aspects of the installation including spot-welding, sealant application, water jet cutting, and three-dimensional robot vision.
Cincinnati Milacron Canada Ltd, Toronto, Ontario, Service Representative, Industrial Robot Division
· Sole Canadian service representative, responsible mainly to the automotive and aero-space manufacturing industries, to service a line of computer-numerically controlled, electro-hydraulic and electric industrial robots. Acting as customer liaison, providing installation supervision, customer training, applications assistance, programming, trouble-shooting and corrective maintenance.